The Dream Queen
Pediatric Sleep Coaching for children aged 0-5
Better rest in a week or less!
Is your child currently...
- Waking multiple times per night?
- Taking forever to go down at bedtime?
- Napping for only 30-45 minutes?
- Needing to be held or rocked to sleep?
- Waking up super early (before 6am)?
Do you DREAM of...
- Your child sleeping 11-12 hours straight overnight?
- Kissing them goodnight and being able to leave the room without tears?
- Having consistent, 1.5+ hour stretches of nap time to do what YOU want?
- Having quality time in the evening with your partner or for yourself?
- Waking up feeling well-rested?
My sleep support is tailored to you and your child...
Worried about leaving your child to cry for hours alone in their crib?
(Spoiler alert: You absolutely won't!)
Wondering how you will still be able to breastfeed through the process?
(Note: I've breastfed all my kids past a year and used these same methods with them!)
Nervous that my process just won't work?
(Not to jinx it, but this has never happened!)
Wondering if it's worth the price?
(Don't take it from me, hear from former clients!)
Let's chat so you can ask all your questions and I can ease all your worries!
Book a FREE Connection Call today!
What is a sleep consultant?
A pediatric sleep consultant is someone who provides education, advice, and support to parents to improve their child's sleep. As a certified consultant I help parents with children who are struggling with frequent night wakings, short or nonexistent naps, bedtime protests, and the toddler bed transition, just to name a few! I consider myself more of a "sleep coach" because I will help you gently coach your child sleep independently- a skill that will benefit them (and you) for life!
How does a consultation work?
I will work with you to create a unique sleep plan that works for you and your family! You will never be asked to leave your child to cry endlessly or use any technique you are not comfortable with. First, you will fill out a detailed intake form so I can get an extensive overview of your child's history and sleep journey so far. Then during our call we will review the form and I will provide recommendations I know will improve your child's sleep. There are several packages available, depending on the level of support you are looking for!